Bacteriological Incubator (Bottom Heater)
• Incubators are sturdy double walled units.
• Inner chamber made of s.s. and outer made of mild steel with powder coating.
• Gap between the wall fitted with glass wool insulation to avoid heat loses.
• Heating elements are made of high grade chrome plated nicrome wire.
• Temp. Is controlled by thermostat.
• Temp. Range 5°c above ambient to 60° and accuracy. +2°c
• Air ventilations is provided on the top of the unit to remove the hot gases / fumes.
• In lab typoe incubators heaters are placed in the bottom side of the unit.
• All the control switches & pilot lamps are fitted on the front panel.
• Trays should be supplied with g.i. wire mesh.