Finned Tube Heat Exchanger for Educational Laboratory.
Finned Tube Heat Exchanger
Range Of Experiments:
- To determine Heat transfer rate of heating & cooling.
- To Calculate L.M.T.D.
- To determine Overall Heat Transfer Coefficient Based on Internal & External Area of Tube.
- To calculate Effectiveness of heat exchanger.
- The experiments can be conducted at various values of input & calculation can be made accordingly.
Experimental Setup :
- Double Pipe assembly with Longitudinal Finns for the max. heat transfer.
- Heating Arrangement : Heat Exchanger provided along with geysers.
- Rotameter for flow measurement of hot water. Range : 0 – 11 LPM
- Air Blower with orifice for air supply & measurement.
- Set of thermocouples.
Control Panel :
- 12 Channel Digital Temperature Indicator
- Mains For Blower.
- Switch For Heaters.
Service Required :
- 230 v Ac Supply 50 Hz Tap water @ 20 LPM