Free & Forced Vortex Apparatus for Educational Laboratory.
Free & Forced Vortex Apparatus
- Stainless structure.
- Screws, nuts, plates and all the metallic elements in stainless steel.
- Diagram in the front panel with similar distribution to the elements in the real unit.
- Quick connections for adaptation to feed hydraulics source.
- Tank diameter: 300 mm.
- Tank height: 300 mm.
- Mouthpieces orifice diameters: 8, 16 and 24 mm.
- Distance between centers: 0, 30, 50, 70, 90 and 110mm.
- Pitot tube with measuring points at: 15, 20, 25 and 30 mm radius and a scale.
- Measurement bridge.
- Inlet pipes: 9 and 12.5 mm. diameter.
- Diameter measurement system by Nonius.
- Blind mouthpiece with X-shaped crosses.
- Easy and quick coupling system built-in.
- Anodized aluminium structure.
- Dimensions: 600 x 550 x 1400 mm. approx.Weight: 10 Kg. approx