|Heat Pipe Demonstrator (Code -
Heat Pipe Demonstrator
Our company offers best quality Heat Pipe Demonstrator at the
most competitive market price. These demonstrators are manufactured in
compliance with the industry laid norms and parameters using finest
quality metal. Owing to the corrosion resistance, easy installation,
hassle-free operation and longer functional life, these demonstrators
are extensively demanded around the globe.
- It is a super-conducting device and involves the transfer of heat by
boiling and condensation of a fluid and hence transfer of heat takes
place under nearly isothermal condition. In this apparatus the
comparison of heat pipe with the copper pipe as good conductor of heat
and with the stainless steel pipe as same material of construction is
made. It consists of three identical cylindrical conductors in respect
- One end of these is heated electrically while there are small
capacity tanks acting as heat sinks at the other end. The unit consists
of a heat pipe, a copper pipe and a stainless steel pipe.
- The performance of the heat pipe as a super-conducting device can be
studied well in terms of the temperature distribution along the length
at a given instant and can be compared with other two members. Nearly
isothermal temperature distribution and fast rise of temperature in heat
sink tank reveals the heat pipe superiority over the conventional
- To demonstrate the super thermal conductivity of Heat Pipe and to
compare its working with best conductor i.e. Copper pipe & Stainless
steel pipe as same material of construction.
- To plot the temperature v/s time response of pipes.
- To plot the temperature distribution along the length of pipes
- Electricity Supply : 1 Phase, 220 V AC, 4 Amp.
- Table for set-up support.
- Pipes1st: Heat pipe made of stainless steel
- Pipes 2nd: Made of copper
- Pipes 3rd: Made of Stainless steel
- Size: 32mm dia, 350 mm length (Approx.)
- Heat Sink: Material Stainless steel.
- Working fluid in heat pipe: Distilled water
- Heaters: Nichrome Wire Band Type
- Digital Voltmeter: 0-300 Volts.
- Digital Ammeter: 0-2 Amp.
- Variac: 0-230 V, 4 Amp.
- Digital Temp. Indicator: 0-2000 C, with multi-channel switch
- Temperature Sensors: RTD PT-100 type
- Instruction Manual: An ENGLISH instruction manual will be provided along with the Apparatus