Heat Transfer In Natural Convection for Educational Laboratory.
Heat Transfer In Natural Convection
We are instrumental in the manufacturing, trading and exporting of premium quality Heat Transfer in Natural Convection. Our
professionals manufacture this apparatus in accordance with the
industry laid parameters using best quality metal and advanced
machinery. The apparatus we offer is appreciated around the globe for
its corrosion resistance, easy installation and longer function life.
- The setup consists of a brass tube fitted in a rectangular duct in a vertical position.
- The duct is open at the top and bottom, and forms an enclosure that serves the purpose of undisturbed surrounding.
- One side of the duct is fitted with a transparent acrylic window for visualization.
- An electric heating element is kept in the vertical tube that in turns heats the tube surface.
- The heat is lost from the tube to the surrounding air by natural convection.
- The temperature of the vertical tube is measure by temperature
sensors and displayed by a Digital Temperature Indicator with multi
- The heat input to the heater is measured by a Digital Ammeter and a
Digital Voltmeter and is varied by a variac. The tube surface is
polished to minimize the radiation losses.
- To determine average heat transfer coefficient under natural convection
- Electricity Supply : 1 Phase, 220 V AC, 2 Amp.
- Table for set-up support
- Diameter: 38 mm (approx)
- Length: 500 mm (approx)
- Heater: Nichrome Wire
- Digital Voltmeter: 0-300 Volt
- Digital Ammeter: 0-2 Amp
- Variac: 0-230 V, 2 Amp
- Digital Temp.Indicator: 0-3000C, with multi-channel switch
- Temperature Sensors: RTD PT-100 type
- Instruction Manual: An english instruction manual will be provided along with the Apparatus