Hydraulic Bench for Educational Laboratory.
- Stainless structure.
- Screws, nuts, plates and all the metallic elements in stainless steel.
- Diagram in the front panel with similar distribution to the elements in the real unit.
- Quick connections for adaptation to feed hydraulics source.
- Mobile hydraulic bench, made in fibre glass reinforced polyester, and mounted on wheels for mobility.
- Centrifugal pump, 0.37 KW, 30-80 l/min at 20.1-12.8 m., single phase 220V./50Hz or 110V./60Hz.
- Runner made in stainless steel.
- Sump tank capacity: 165 l.
- Small channel: 8 l.
- Flow measurement: volumetric tank, gauged from 0 to 7 l. for low flow values and from 0 to 40 l. for high flow values.
- Control valve for regulating the flow.
- Open channel to place the test module.
- Measuring cylinder is provided for the measurement of small flow rates.
- Remote hand-operating dump valve in the base of the volumetric tank.
- Rapidity and ease for interchanging of the different modules.
- Dimensions: 1130 x 730 x 1000 mm. approx. Weight: 70 Kg. approx.