|Orificemeter Apparatus (Code -
The apparatus consists of a pipeline containing a Orificemeter. The
pressure tapings from the Orificemeter to differential manometer to
measure pressure difference. By operating the valves provided at the
downstream the flow can be regulated.
Present set-up is self-contained water re-circulating unit, provided
with a sump tank and a centrifugal pump. Flow control valve and by-pass
valve are fitted in water line to conduct the experiment on different
flow rates. Flow rate of water is measured with the help of measuring
tank and stopwatch
- To determine the co-efficient of discharged through Orificemeter.
- To measure discharge through Orificemeter as flow meters
- Electric supply 0.5 kW, 220V AC, Single Phase
- Water supply Tap water connection �” BSP Distilled water @ 60 liters (optional)
- Floor Area with Drain facility