Thermal Conductivity Of Insulating Powder for Educational Laboratory.
Thermal Conductivity Of Insulating Powder
Our company offers premium quality Thermal Conductivity Of Insulating Powder at
an industry leading price. These insulating powders are processed using
best quality ingredient that has been obtained from well known vendors.
Offered powder is appreciated around the globe for compositional
accuracy, effective insulation and longer shelf life.
- This apparatus is designed to determine the thermal conductivity of
insulating powder. The apparatus consists of two thin walled concentric
copper spheres. Inner sphere houses Nichrome Wire heater
- Insulating powder is filled between the two spheres
- Heat flows radially outwards. Temperature sensors at proper positions are fitted to measure surface temperatures of spheres
- Heat input to the heater is given through a variac and measured by
Digital Voltmeter & Digital Ammeter. By varying the heat input
rates, data can be obtained
- Determination of thermal conductivity of insulating powder
- Comparison of thermal Conductivity of insulating powder at different temperatures
- Electricity Supply: 1Phase, 220 V AC, 2 Amp.
- Table for set-up support
- Inner Sphere: Dia: 100 mm
- Outer Sphere: Dia: 200 mm
- Heater: Nichrome Wire
- Digital Voltmeter: 0-300 Volt
- Digital Ammeter: 0-2 Amp
- Variac: 0-230 V, 2 Amp
- Digital Temp. Indicator: 0-199O C, with multi-channel switch
- Temperature Sensors: RTD PT-100 type
- Instruction Manual: An ENGLISH instruction manual will be provided along with the Apparatus
- The whole set-up is mounted on a power coated base plate